Alan Furst definetly caught my attention theese days with his historical spy novel “BLOOD OF VICTORY“. First thought of mine was… Looks like there is much more to see in Romania than I first thought… as I was reading more and more I started developing same opinion for places like Istanbul, Odesa, Constanta and Budapest too.
Busy lifestyle of I.A.Serebin, although a writer, kept me excited all the time…
And Yes, I believe I’m a better under-cover agent than I was last month after reading his work. Or perhaps not. We will see.
- Book Review: Mission to Paris by Alan Furst (chalkthesun.wordpress.com)
- IN THE MAIL: Alan Furst’s “Mission to Paris” (jpundit.typepad.com)
- Back in the USSR: On Maurice DeKobra’s The Madonna of the Sleeping Cars (themillions.com)
Ice hockey fans around the world have heard about this event so it’s about time i share it on my blog. Thumbs up for Medveščak gladiators. Although weather was upsetting organisators have put on some decent work for the games to happen.
The cause of suffering may lie in:
- obsession with negative, the evil;
- negative way of talk;
- communication which is conditioned with personal expectations and forgiveness;
- distrust that the decision for good and forgiveness can change us and people around us.
An effective spiritual cure and exit from suffering is goodness, that is, the decision for good. But in real life what does it mean choosing for good? It means choosing for a turnover, a change of life. So, how can the decision we are talking about, have an impact in changing our life?
This is a real question that I have been asking myself and I can say that even though you can see yourself as not that bright or smart, beautiful or with more talent than most of people you know the key is being aware that this life is given to you and you should live it with confidence and emerge it with love. Confidence is condition to meaningful and fulfilling life.
- Change the way of talking from negative to positive. Talk about good, not evil. A good way to start of with positive talk is saying everyday: “It will be ok/good!”. But it can’t be enough, hear yourself too, hear that negative word you’ve said and change it into a positive one.
- During the day look int smth good, positive. Discover every day smth new, discover the beauty that lies within you, others and all around.
- Forgiving to ones who have hurt us. That means not accepting evil and insults, “The Bombs” that the other side is sending, but turn the side to good – remember yourself how good overcomes evil and how stronger good is. Forgiveness leads into peace and freedom.
- Walk out from distrust into trust and truth. When we are doing good, it will become good to us and everyone around us because good is multiplying and changing us and people around us. When doing like that our life changes, pleasure and joy becomes our everyday.
Third time and I still get it wrong. Yes, today is my third time since I started “The Folk Dance” four weeks ago.
I felt really good after my first rehearsal. I did everything in minutes, learned much and achieved more than anyone who is a beginner. At that point my mind was in a very “colorful” mood. Sure i haven’t figured it all at once so there was a mood in my head “work hard, train hard”. I do miss my working schedule and because of that i’m not at all felling relaxed when on a reversal. So figure it out Mario? What to do ’cause after today I don’t think i ‘ll be letting myself down anymore and missing a day repeating at least a thing or two i remember from rehearsal. Note here – it’s not important to be the best, just give your best. It’s not important to achieve smth on your own but together wherever you are.
It’s not about me but i would love to put on a smile on people faces when they see me i’m not slowing them down. They have all seen my first time “show” and realize my strength and potential. It’s just that it get’s to me that i don’t put myself on the track and have fun. Maybe I’m listening with the back of my head instead of front head – or smth like that, right?