The cause of suffering may lie in:
- obsession with negative, the evil;
- negative way of talk;
- communication which is conditioned with personal expectations and forgiveness;
- distrust that the decision for good and forgiveness can change us and people around us.
An effective spiritual cure and exit from suffering is goodness, that is, the decision for good. But in real life what does it mean choosing for good? It means choosing for a turnover, a change of life. So, how can the decision we are talking about, have an impact in changing our life?
This is a real question that I have been asking myself and I can say that even though you can see yourself as not that bright or smart, beautiful or with more talent than most of people you know the key is being aware that this life is given to you and you should live it with confidence and emerge it with love. Confidence is condition to meaningful and fulfilling life.
- Change the way of talking from negative to positive. Talk about good, not evil. A good way to start of with positive talk is saying everyday: “It will be ok/good!”. But it can’t be enough, hear yourself too, hear that negative word you’ve said and change it into a positive one.
- During the day look int smth good, positive. Discover every day smth new, discover the beauty that lies within you, others and all around.
- Forgiving to ones who have hurt us. That means not accepting evil and insults, “The Bombs” that the other side is sending, but turn the side to good – remember yourself how good overcomes evil and how stronger good is. Forgiveness leads into peace and freedom.
- Walk out from distrust into trust and truth. When we are doing good, it will become good to us and everyone around us because good is multiplying and changing us and people around us. When doing like that our life changes, pleasure and joy becomes our everyday.